By the grace of God, having repented and believed in our Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8), and having been baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19), we affirm our covenant with one another.
- We will work and pray for unity in our church (Romans 12:4-5; Ephesians 4:3-6; Philippians 2:2).
- We will love one another by building (investing in) one another (Hebrews 13:1-3; 1 Thessalonians 5:11, 14), and by bearing one another’s burdens (Romans 12:9-16; Colossians 3:12-13; Galatians 6:2).
- We will humbly and gently bear with one another (Ephesians 4:2; Colossians 3:12-13) and forgive one another (Matthew 18:15; Luke 17:3-4).
- We will regularly gather together (Hebrews 10:25; Acts 2:42) to hear the Word preached, to fellowship with one another, to pray for one another, and to participate in the Church Ordinances (Baptism and Lord’s Supper) (Acts 2:38; 1 Corinthians 11:26; Matthew 18:17).
- We will live a Gospel centered life (2 Corinthians 5:15) as we pursue holiness (Hebrews 12:14; 1 Peter 1:14) while denying the world, the flesh, and the devil (Ephesians 2:1-3; 1 John 2:13-17).
- We will seek to regularly remind one another of the Gospel (Acts 20:20-21; 1 Corinthians 2:1-2), and to proclaim the Gospel to others (Matthew 28:18-20) in word and deed (Matthew 5:13-16).
- We will give regularly, generously and cheerfully (2 Corinthians 9:7) for the cause of the gospel (1 Timothy 5:17).
- We will raise our children and youth in the training and instruction of the Lord, and will seek their salvation through sharing the gospel with them and through our loving example (Eph. 6:4, 1 Pet. 3:1).
- We will seek membership in another Gospel preaching church when we move away from this church (Romans 16:1-2).
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God the Father, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with us all. Amen (2 Corinthians 13:14)